Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Embroidery Workshop in Orange

I have just returned from a trip interstate to New South Wales. It's amazing how quickly time gets away. I've spent a whole week trying to catch up but the good news is I'm almost there.
During my travels I was fortunate enough to be invited to Country Pieces in Orange for an embroidery workshop.
I met some lovely ladies who all enjoy their embroidery. We started the morning with a lesson on colour wash painting and then spent the remainder of the day creating a cottage garden with combinations of embroidery stitches.
Much fun was had by all and I would like to thank Helen Knox of Country and Pieces and her friendly ladies for making me feel so welcome.
While there I couldn't help but buy a bundle of fabrics to take back home. I'm now looking forward to using them in some up coming designs.
Here's some pics of the day:









This picture is of Helen Knox and myself in front of some of her yummy fabrics.

Until next time happy stitching.
Warmly Lenna

1 comment:

Country Pieces said...

Hi Lenna, thankyou for your lovely blog on your short time with us in Orange, the girls did enjoy their day and learnt so much, most of them have their project finished and are making another for Xmas Gifts. They are all looking forward to doing your "Garden of Dreams" next year starting in February. May you and yours stay safe over the Xmas Season and have a very Happy Christmas and New Year. Lots of love Helen, Sarah and Janice.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails