Sunday, June 19, 2011

Winner of the Free Block of the Month fabric kit

I am pleased to announce that Fiona of Rubz Rugz, a Queensland girl, has won the beautiful fabric/thread kit for my Faithful Friends free block of the month quilt pattern.

A big thank you to all those who entered the competition and helped spread the word, your efforts are very much appreciated.

I still have a few of the kits left, so if you are interested let me know via an email. I can be contacted by clicking on the profile section of this blog. I am happy to give a 20% discount to anyone listed in the comments section of the giveaway competition. 


Consider it a special thanks from me.
Warmly Lenna

2 comments:

Margaret in beautiful Pacific NW said...

Congrats Fiona for being picked "THE WINNER"!!! I participated in this, didn't win, but there's always the next time! Thank you Lenna for hosting this competition, it was fun (especially since it was my first one, ever!!)
Take care,
Margaret C in beautiful Washington
turningoveranewleaf11.blogspot.com

SANDRA said...

Hi Lenna!
I Love your blog.
Everything is wonderful.
I looooove this bag.
Congratulations!
Hugs and kisses from Brasil!
Sandra

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails