Sunday, March 17, 2013

Quilters' Easter Showcase Brighton Tasmania 2013

Things have been busy here at Stitching Cow in preparation for this year's Quilters' Easter Showcase, being held Saturday 23rd March at the Brighton Civic Centre 10am-3pm, Tasmania.

People of all ages interested in quilting, patchwork and associated crafts are invited to come along for a great day.

Activities on the day will include:

*More trader displays than ever, a chance to meet up with old and new friends from all over Tasmania (including Stitching Cow)
*Free workshops by well known experts, chance to Show and Tell.
*Lots of Lucky Draw prizes throughout the day and the QES-13 Challenge.
Bring along your lunch and a mug – tea and coffee provided. All this for just a $5 entry fee.

Patterns are being printed, fabric kits have been cut...and this year I have something extra special to share with you, but that's a secret!

For now here are a few photos of some of the piles in my sewing studio at the moment. I'll be taking all these and much more.

Lovely Tilda Ribbon

Tilda fabrics
Hand dyed fabric bundles
Patterns and fabric kits
"Kiss of the Sun" one of the quilts I will have on display
Hope to see you at the Quilters' Easter Showcase at Brighton, Tasmania this weekend.
 Come to my stall and say hi.
Warmly Lenna

4 comments:

Pamela J said...

Hi Lenna
Thank you for advertising the Quilters' Easter Showcase at Brighton.

I look forward to catching up with you there on Saturday.

Kind regards
Pam

Anonymous said...

How I wish that I lived close enough to come & join in the fun! I do get so much pleasure just seeing your site on my computer! Have a great day. your admiring quilting friend, Carol Scupelli, Salice Terme, ItalyaaCTla

Anonymous said...

You have the most fabulous patterns and designs and your web site is marvelous. Would be interested in see the sewing accessories you mentioned that your Father makes, also. Know your Easter Show will be wonderful. Bev, PA, USA.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there! I often think that I could be happy living in OZ. =)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails