Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stitching Cow has a new website

I have some exciting news, Stitching Cow has a brand new website for you to enjoy. 

If you are a regular reader of this blog you will have noticed that my posts have been few and far between. Truth is I have had my nose hard to the grind updating my website which has been an enormous task. The good news is that it is even better than before with bigger graphics (perfect for pinning on Pinterest and for sharing on social media) and a state of the art shopping cart with  a few bells and whistles that I hope you will find much easier to navigate.

You will also notice that my blog has had a revamp as well...told you I have been busy!?

There is also a brand new shop section with a beautiful collection of timber sewing accessories handcrafted by my Dad. Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect, they're two of my favourites.

timber button dish with lid

timber heart thread organizer
There is also a section of quilting fabric bundles and some other bits and pieces for you.
quilting fat quarter bundle

But instead of me rambling on here, head on over to the Stitching website right now and check it out. There is still much more to come over the next few weeks as I upload more new patterns and articles so stay tuned.
Warmly Lenna

PS While you are there please help to spread the word for me by sharing on your favourite social media, thanks


2 comments:

Ladyfée said...

bonjour ! j'ai regardé rapidement le nouveau site boutique, c'est absolument superbe, bravo ! j'ai aussi remarqué que certains articles bois sont déjà en rupture, seront t ils à nouveau réapprovisionnés ? de beaux tissus aussi, je pars en vacances début septembre, mais je ferais surement une commande après, vous livrer en France ? merci et bon week-end ! mon adresse mail : ladyfee@orange.fr Martine

Deborah Jennings said...

I love this new blog! I do so love your designs. I have been making rag quilts this summer. Got 2 done and need to get the next one cut so I can get started on it. The I have another to make before Christmas.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails