Monday, April 23, 2007

Teen embroidery designs

My 14 year old daughter has always enjoyed sewing and embroidery. As a result I have always been on the look out for "teen embroidery designs". Designs and patterns that would appeal to a teenager. This has not been an easy task. Often we would sift through more traditional designs and she would sign and say "not quite what I'm looking for mum". She was after something that was quick and easy yet useful or decorative for her bedroom.
As a result of our searching I started to draw designs for her and now I'm proud to say that she has started designing her own creations as well. This prompted us to include a section on our Stitching Cow website for kids or teens. We are currently in the process of putting some new designs together.Click here for some kids sewing patterns.

Happy stitching
Lenna

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails