Monday, March 30, 2009

Two New Easter Sewing Projects

Feel like creating some Easter Sewing Projects?
With Easter a few weeks away now is the time to sew some special Easter sewing projects for your family and friends.

The good news is that both these patterns can be downloaded to your computer so that you can make a start on them today.

The first project I would like to share with you is a Redwork Bunny Bag made for my young Niece, her Mum is not big on her consuming chocolate so I thought I would send her this little bag instead. I'm sure she will find lots of other goodies that she can carry around in it.

It features a Redwork hand embroidered pocket.
Click on the image for more information.

The other Easter sewing project I sewed up last week is so quick and easy to make that it is ideal for beginners or kids learning how to sew.
I bought this fabric a while back. It reminds me of fabrics in the 70s which is why I named this project Vintage Bunny. Click the image for more information.





















This little fellow would also look terrific in felt. I think I might send him in the post as well because my sister is pregnant with number two, very exciting news and I'm sure she would appreciate him. I have sewn 2 bells inside his body so that he tinkles when you pick him up.


Check out both these patterns and many more ideas for Easter at Stitching Cow. I enjoyed sewing both these new Easter sewing projects and I'm sure you will too.

Until next time happy Easter sewing!
Warmly Lenna
http://www.stitchingcow.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little bag. I love the bunny. Thanks KIM

Lisa said...

Love them both...very cute!

Uoilio said...

They look so great. I will try the pattern that you proposed.

Christine said...

This is adorable! Thank you for the email and the link to your site!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails