Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Craft Blogging for Bliss Book

Taking some time off over the Christmas and New Year break meant that I had a chance to check out some new books. And I was relieved to find this treasure Blogging for Bliss written by Tara Frey.



Finally some one has come to the rescue to give a helping hand to those wanting to join in on the fun of craft blogging. I remember when I first launched in on my blogging adventure and I have to admit it took me a while to learn the ropes. I didn't have much computer know how at the time and the whole process was exciting although a bit scary. At the start I made a lot of mistakes but slowly I learned the ropes and now a whole new world has opened up for me.

If you have been wanting to start your own blog then this book is a must have.
Thanks for writing this book Tara, I wish it had been available when I first started craft blogging.

Warmly Lenna
www.stitchingcow.com

1 comment:

nursunca fikirler said...

çok güzel bir blog.ellerinize sağlık!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails