Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Redwork Quilt - Nursery Rhyme theme

Look what's new at Stitching Cow this week, a Redwork Quilt based on my favourite Nursery Rhymes by Little Green Cottage.





Due to popular request this Redwork quilt is a version of my appliqued Nursery Rhyme Quilt that was released last year. It incorporates simple hand embroidery and a quick and easy to sew strip pieced border which makes it ideal for beginners.



If you are looking for a Redwork quilt project to sew then head on over to the Stitching Cow website to see close ups of the embroidered blocks and information about the monthly e-pattern program.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I don't speak very well English I am Swiss but I want to say that Redwork You make is so wonderfull and lovelly!!!
I love so much and I can just congratulate You for you Patch.
I am so happy to see so beautiful things.
Thank You so much.
Cri from Switzerland

Ana Maria said...

I´ve posted on my blog and shared in Facebook, and... ordered the e_patterns!
Congratulations

Mãos e manias said...

Hello!

It´s ready! thank you so much for your help!
You can see the final result in my blog www.maosemanias.blogspot.com

Have a nice week-end!
Beijinhos

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails