Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cutting table for quilting

Are you looking for a cutting table for quilting or maybe a sewing table. Are you sick and tired of working in a cluttered work environment? Is the sewing table you are using the wrong height? Does your back and neck ache when you're sewing because your chair is all wrong? If you answered yes to any of these questions then keep reading. I have found some sewing furniture that maybe perfect for you.
Here's what one happy customer had to say about the sewing table pictured:
Barbara, Salem Oregon "Homespun 3702 Sewing Center" Wow, was I ever surprised when I received my sewing center. It is absolutely gorgeous, fits my Quilt Designer II machine perfectly. The quality of the center is superb and looks like a piece of furniture when closed up. I'd definitely purchase again."
And another happy customer:
Jacqueline "Beautiful Cabinet" I received the cabinet as an early Christmas gift. We put it together last night and it is actually a very nice cabinet - very sturdy and very functional. It looks very nice too. There were several scratches on the top and I called the customer service number - they are sending out a whole new piece - I couldn't be more pleased with how very nice people were to deal with and their quick response. It is definitely worth the money.
There are also cutting tables and chairs to have a look at. No more sore shoulders and neck!
And the best part is that if you are quick you can take advantage of the current 30% off sale price ...that means you will have some money left over for more fabric.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails