Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Embroidery Patterns on Flickr

Embroidery 2 by 'Playingwithbrushes'.

Check out these wonderful embroidery patterns on Flickr. I just love looking at photos on Flickr. I could spend hours just swooning over the hundreds of images on display. If you haven't ever taken a look,then I highly recommend it. You will discover a whole new world.
Until today it had never occurred to me that there were embroidery patterns like these to look at. Some of them are copyrighted while others have been taken from coloring in books and don't seem to be labeled with any copyright. I'm assuming they could be copied for personal use.
I couldn't resist sharing a few of them with you.

Bo Peep by 'Playingwithbrushes'.Birdies pillow case by 'Playingwithbrushes'.baby faces by 'Playingwithbrushes'.Pillow by 'Playingwithbrushes'.Cooking girl Coloring Book by 'Playingwithbrushes'.

If you're passionate about hand embroidery, like I am,
I'm sure you're always on the look out for inspirational hand embroidery patterns.
So have fun!
Warmly Lenna
http://www.stitchingcow.com

7 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Thanks for the link Lenna, there's some cute ones there!

Kelly Casanova said...

Love the little girl ones, very nostalgic.

Phyllis said...

Hi Lenna,

I don't go to Flickr and had no idea these patterns were on there. I will definitely check it out.

Thanks so much!

Georgiexoxo said...

I really like Flickr but never thought to look for patterns!!
THANKYOU! :) Many many hours will be enjoyed!

Unknown said...

Well I would say our taste in embroidery patterns runs a lot alike, grin. I had found these about a week ago and had the time of my life downloading patterns.
Glad you spread the word, I had no way of doing so, no blog.

Nancy said...

Woow..Nice Post...

embroidery designs said...

Check online for website that offers thousands of embroidery patterns and designs for machine embroidery digitized by the finest artists in the industry.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails